Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Getting up in the morning

I hate getting up in the morning!!!! I wish i could stay home with my kids!!! I love my job but I miss them so much when I am gone. even though I am only gone half a day!!!! (why am I even complaining right!) but even in thoughs short few hours dean could be turning over for the first time or some other milestone that i will miss!!! but at least they are in good hands with my mom!!! but him and zoe are my life and I love them a little to much I think well if a mom can really love her kids to much. But I am sad every morning when i have to get ready for work and have to leave them. I have never known three people who could get me so frustrated and then in a second later have me laughing and in love with them even more than my little but growing family!!!!but now it is off to work and hopefully soon it will be me saying i am a stay at home mom!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH YOU HAVE A BLOG!! So exciting! You need to put some pics up of the kiddos. Check out my blog, I put one up of Zoe and Grant kissing. And about working, just remember you are doing what you have to in order to provide for your family. At least it's only part time and most of the time Zoe is right next door to you. Plus you have the BEST grandma in the world watching them while you are at work, which is the next best thing to you and Chris. Love ya Sis =)

    ReplyDelete